Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to www.secondsleft.co.uk (hereafter SLI) and any other sites/names owned by SLI that are directly related i.e. sub-domains and alternative names that point to SLI. This business is to be known as Seconds Left Images, owned by Andrew Fosker. Account holders are hereafter referred to as 'The Client'
- The images on the site always remain the copyright of SLI and/or those who licence their images to be sold therein. There are no rights' free (RF), or unlicensed images on this site (including thumbs, previews or graphics). If you download an image from this site it does not automatically grant a licence for its use, other as an account holder for paid editorial. All editorial use must be paid for and all other uses negotiated and permission granted in writing. The website code & design (www.wireddevelopments.co.uk & www.blueiguanadesign.net) itself is also under copyright and may not be duplicated or resold. No SLI content may be distributed, re-sold, re-licensed or reproduced without licence from SLI. All rights are reserved by SLI.
- The images on SLI are intended for editorial use and must not be used for other purposes (advertising/promotion, for example) without the written consent of SLI. It is up to the Client to ensure they have the permission of third parties, who may also hold certain image rights. The Client agrees to indemnify SLI in respect of all claims made by third parties, if such uses are made without the correct permissions being granted.
- The Client must not change or alter SLI images (other than basic cropping and image preparation techniques, that don't alter the primary content). The images must not be used in a libellous or defamatory way. The Client agrees to indemnify SLI in respect of all claims arising from this type misuse and to compensate SLI in respect of losses caused.
- SLI will make every effort to caption images accurately and provide correct information. However, the Client is responsible for checking that the data is correct and SLI will accept no responsibility for losses arising from possible inaccuracies, whether online or embedded in the image metadata.
- All picture uses must be reported and paid for by the relevant customer using self-billing or by requesting an invoice from SLI. All payments are on 30 day terms.
- By registering as an account holder of SLI online, it is considered that you have accepted these terms and conditions
Under no circumstances will any personal/company data collected and retained by SLI be passed on to any third party.